Saturday 15 December 2007

Quick Update!

Well the girls are doing really well, they are now out of tiny baby clothes and into newborn size!
we're having a lot of fun with them, cameron is still a fantastic helper and making things even more fun, he has taken up singing clash songs to the girls which seems to go down well they either that or them falling asleep while he's singing is their only escape! anyways i'm just going to put up more photos so you all can see how well they are getting on!
heart the brennans!
































5 comments:

Laura said...

They're all gorgeous! We really wish we were there with you for Christmas this year. We're excited for Dave's first Christmas! Next year though, that's the plan. I love you.

Laura said...

I love the picture of Cameron holding Willow because of how he's looking at her. So sweet.

Mrs. Walker said...

They are so cute! I'm so glad they are doing so well, and I hope you're at least getting a sliver of sleep! I can't even imagine, you must be one strong mama!

Chiemi said...

I love the pictures of your kids. They are soooo cute!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Cameron too. I think it is so neat that he cares so much for his wee sisters. They are adorable! They've grown so fast! I love the pink pillow too.