Friday 19 October 2007

a family that wears slippers...is a family with warm feet!



So today is totally utterly freezing...I HATE WINTER TIME! it seems that summer never really started in scotland this year, i mean there was days of sunshine don't get me wrong but never proper "wow today is sooo hot i think i need to wear sunblock" days, and now once again its wintery and the mornings are all frosty and cold and they sky looks heavy and i dont like it. (keeping in mind what i've just said) My husband is going on his first and last surf trip of the year winter makes for big waves you see...and i find myself feeling the need to pack him food and jumpers and hand warming packs as if he were a child.

Anyways due to the cold weather cameron and i bought slippers...cam's being far far cooler than mine but they didnt have his ones in my size strangely enough.

oh before i forget cameron ate fruit today but only so he could get his picture on my blog so wooo for cameron he even tried the kiwi...(he was not impressed by it haha)

anyways scotland may be cold but my family has slippers and our feet are warm so all is well!

heart b x

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! You're a natural blogger. I like it. Good job with the pictures and congrats on the warmth of your feet! Woot!

Unknown said...

I second that, you are a great blogger. I think I saw your plug here in Utah on a semi truck. I almost asked them to return it to you.

Unknown said...

You're so lucky, Beki. Your whole family is fantastic, even your feet! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girls when they come into the world. Not long now!!! By the way, your blog is super cute!

Beth