Saturday 20 October 2007

Play Day



well well well, today i decided to agree to go out and play in the canoe with my husband and my dad and cameron mainly because dave, cameron and i dont tend to get to do a lot of things together anymore, me being uber pregnant and not the fastest mover at the moment. we had great fun it was so cool being able to do something as a family that didnt include walking and me being in pain (happy faces)


cameron was a bit unsure to start with but soon settled into the whole thing and seemed to feel the need to rock the boat from side to side a whole lot...scarey! while i was plonked in the middle of the canoe like a buddha in order to keep it steady a job that im pretty pleased with as i just had to sit and eat pringles and not move too much FANTASTIC! also the whole time we were out montrose infirmary was in sight so if i had gone into labour we were sorted, what more could you what huh?! all in all my morning was totally great and too make it even better i have £170 of surprise money in my bank....life is good!


dave is going on his little surf trip tonight instead of last night which is better as i've had more time to buy food for him and make sure he'll be ok...im an ace wife!


so happy thoughts everyone today is a good day wooooop!


heart b x (the b being for beki not buddha)
P.s this morning we went on a drive up at usan mains and the hay bails were all sitting looking pretty so i took a photo....so there you go you can admire my photo taking skills! woooop!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Yay for Play Days! Looks just like the old days when we'd do stuff like that. I'm glad you got to play along too and that Cameron and Dave are experiencing it too. Remember when we'd just head out to Eglington Castle for the day?
That's classic Stronach stuff right there!
I love you.
You should blog the surprise pictures we took with you digital camera ;)

Laura said...

PS. Your page looks ace!

Shelly said...

Your pcitures make me want to go to the lake. I love your baby names on the side!

Shelly

Amy said...

Wow! The lake looks so beautiful! BTW .. I'm Daisy (aka Amy is my real name) from MC/Sos (I know your sister Laura in other words). :D So, naturally I would pick Daisy for a little girls name.